Thank you for visiting Party Boutique!
We offer a selection of accessories to hire for all special occasions.
We have beautiful sweet carts all finished in antique white.
Each cart comes loaded with sweets and is decorated to suit your occasion.
Planning a wedding...
We have a Large amount of wedding decorations and accessories to choose from.
We can provide a full decoration package and work with venues and event planners to make your day extra special.
Products and Services for hire:
Wedding Post Boxes.
Table Centre pieces.
Light up letters
Table plan pallet
Bookings can be made in person, via telephone or email. Deposit of £10 secures date and delivery slot. Balance to be paid during the week before the event.
Sweets servings are calculated at 100g per person.
Additional sweets are charged at £10 per kilo (10 servings)
HIRE ITEMS WITH DELIVERY AND SET UP PRICES EXCLUDE DELIVERY (Delivery 50p Per mile, first 10 miles free)
INSURANCE AND RISK ASSESSMENT DETAILS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. APPLICATION AND LAW - These conditions shall apply to all VERBAL AND WRITTEN agreements entered into by Party Boutique. Hereinafter called the COMPANY, and the Customer shown overleaf who is hereinafter referred to as the CLIENT. The Services(s), Consumables, Entertainment, Equipment and Suppliers are hereinafter called the SERVICE. These Conditions shall override any terms or conditions sought to be imposed by the CLIENT, inconsistent herewith, which are hereby expressly excluded. The agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England.
2. EXTENT OF AGREEMENT– The agreement will come into being between the Company, and the Client once the Client has placed an order detailing their requirements and in doing so, agree to be bound by these conditions. Any agreement issued by the Company is deemed to be accepted by all parties concerned, unless any written objections are received within 3 days of the issue date.
3. BASIS OF CHARGING - The Client will pay the charges stated in the agreement. Charges will commence from the time agreed and will continue during the period of the event. All time is chargeable, including Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays etc. All charges are payable on demand.
4. HIRE RATES – The DAY rate is defined as any period up to and including 24 hours. The EVENT rate is defined as any period up to and including 72 hours.
5. CANCELLATION OF AGREEMENT– The following charges will apply to the cancellation of Service once confirmation has been made, either written or verbal. These charges are as follows: Minimum Charge to cover administration £40.00 Less than 14 days written notice 100% of the agreement fee. Between 14 and 30 days written notice 50% of the agreement fee. Between 30 and 60 days written notice 25% of the agreement fee.
6. DUTY TO RETURN – The Client is absolutely responsible for the safe keeping of the Service and equipment during the period of the event and for its return (be it to the Company) at the termination of the agreement. If the Client fails to return the Service for whatever reason, whether as a result of theft, loss destruction or otherwise, whether due to negligence on the part of the Client or his servants or agents or not, the Client shall be liable to the Company. The Client will pay to the Company all costs incurred by the Company in rectifying the damaged or unclean condition of any Service. Additionally, the Client will pay to the Company a charge equating to the financial loss to the Company until such rectification is complete. In any case where the loss, theft or damage aforesaid results from any breach of agreement or negligence on the part of the Client, the Client accepts liability to pay for all financial loss to the Company.
7. CARE MAINTENANCE AND HANDLING – The Client shall be responsible for maintenance of the Service during the agreement period. The Client shall keep the Service safe from damage. The Client shall not cause the Service to be used for any purpose beyond its capacity or in a manner likely to result in undue deterioration. The Client shall keep himself acquainted with the condition of the Service and shall not use it after it has become defective, damaged or dangerous. Should breakdown or damage occur to the Service, attributable to failure to observe it’s condition, or to negligence or misuse on the part of the Client or his servants or to wilful or accidental damage however occurring, then the Client shall be liable to the Company for the costs of the repairs and for the Company’s lost charges while the Service is idle due to breakdown, damage or whilst repairs are being carried out.
8a. BREAKDOWN – The Client must notify the Company of any breakdown or malfunction immediately. Breakdown or defects in the Service occurring as a result of normal usage or fair wear and tear will be replaced at the Company’s expense and with the least possible delay. However in the case of an indeterminate Service, where repair is impractical and replacement Service not available, the Company may terminate the Service forthwith. The Company will not be under any liability whatsoever to the Client for such termination or for any consequences of breakdown. The Client shall not attempt, or authorise a third party, to undertake repairs without the express authority of the Company. Such Service must be returned to the Company for examination and rectification as required. If the Service has started to perform and the Service has a failure, which stops the performance, then the fee payable (if any) for the Service will be negotiated on behalf of the Service by the Company and the Client. In the event of non appearance at any engagement without good reason or cause (a medical certificate may be required), then the loss incurred or compensation to the Client, will be at the Service expense to a maximum liability of the fee in the agreement.
8b. PART PERFORMANCE – Provided the Service is in attendance and is prepared to perform for the agreement time then the full Service fee is payable, regardless of non supply of electricity or fuel, inadequate room or ventilation, a dangerous site, danger to their person or Service, aggressive or abusive behaviour, excessive consumption of alcohol by customers and guests, adverse weather conditions, or any other conditions beyond the Services’ control.
8c. FORCE MAJEURE – The Company shall not be under any liability for any consequence of delay or failure in carrying out the agreement caused by Force Majeure, or circumstance outside the direct control of the Company.
9. ELECTRICAL SERVICE – When the Service is electrical in part, or in whole, the same should normally be used with plugs and or sockets as fitted, but if temporarily replaced with other suitable plugs or sockets, this must be carried out by a qualified person who must also reinstate to original condition. It will be the Clients’ responsibility at all times to arrange a suitable supply of electricity for the Service. Under no circumstances should an electrical Service be used without it being correctly earthed unless it is of double insulated specification.
10. CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES – The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss to the Client, including any expense, liability, loss, claim or proceeding, whatsoever caused by or arising out of, the late delivery, non-delivery, unsuitability or lawful repossession of the Service, or any part thereof or any breakdown or stoppage of the same. Nothing in this clause shall affect the statutory rights of a person dealing as a consumer as defined by the Unfair Terms Act.
11. REMOVAL OF SERVICE - Service must not be removed from the site specified by the Client when the Service was collected, or from any subsequently authorised site or from the address to which the Company delivered without the authority of the Company.
12. RIGHT OF ACCESS – The Client hereby authorises the Company (upon production of this document) to enter, upon any premises wherein the Company reasonably believes any Service, or part thereof to be, and if, and in so far as the Company in their absolute discretion deems necessary, to inspect, test, replace or repossess the same.
13. DETERMINATION OF HIRE – If the Client is in breach of this agreement, the Company shall be entitled at any time to terminate this agreement (such termination to be effectively immediately) and to repossess the Service or any part thereof.
14. RIGHTS RESERVED – Any failure by the Company to enforce any or all of these conditions shall be constructed as a waiver of any of the Company’s rights hereunder.
15. SEPARATE TERM VALIDITY – Should any term in this agreement be held invalid, such invalidation will not affect the validity of the remaining terms.
16. TAX LIABILITY – Persons entering into this agreement certify that they are responsible for their own tax liability.
17.REVISION DATE – January 2024
18.VENUECONSENT - It is the customers responsibility to seek permission from any venue where hire equipment is to be used, and that there is sufficient space. Dimensions of hire equipment will be confirmed upon request. Delivery will be at an arranged time in the morning before the event, collection will the same day by arrangement not later than 10pm with the exception of wedding packages that will be collected the following morning. Customers to ensure access to venues for collection.
19. FOOD SAFETY-Please be advised that some sweets may contain nuts or nut oil. They may have also come into contact with other sweets or products containing nuts. The company cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from any food allergy or intolerance. It is the customers responsibility to ensure due diligence and the welfare of their guests.